Wednesday 4 November 2015

Review of Bleach London The Big Pink

Bleach London: The Big Pink

I've recently been making a lot of spontaneous decisions and one of those was to dye my hair pink, i just thought id try it and see how it went, 2 hours later i had lovely candy coloured hair (as you can see from the picture)

I decided to use Bleach London the big pink because its only temporary, it washes out within 2-10 shampoos, which is brilliant if you're a little worried about it going majorly wrong. I had previously used the bleach London dip dye kit (which in case you were wondering is amazing! i'd definitely suggest this product if you're thinking of a DIY dip dye) so my hair was much lighter on the ends than at the root, my hair is naturally a mousy brown colour and the ends were a light blonde. 
I love my pink hair so much ill probably be using the big pink for a while to keep it looking bright. 

The Bleach London colours sell at £5 each and they have the following colours to chose from: Bullini, Rose, Awkward Peach, Tangerine Dream, Sea Punk, I Saw Red, The Big Pink, Violet Skies, Washed out orange and Washed Up Mermaid. They also do a ton of other products so get yourself over to their website to see if there's something perfect for you. 


How to get the look

1. The should be applied to clean towel dried hair so hop in the shower before you start.

2. once your hair is clean and sufficiently towel dried you can begin to apply the dye (i actually mixed some conditioner in with the dye so that there was enough mixture to coat my hair and so that it would produce a lighter shade but this is entirely optional).

3. The best way to apply the dye is to have someone do it for you (i had the help of my lovely mum), this is because they can see which areas are covered better than you can. However if you re doing this solo i advise to massage it in to your hair to make sure you don't miss any areas. 

4. I left my dye on for around 15 minutes, i would test a small section of your hair by wiping some of the dye off that area with a wet cotton pad, if its the colour you're wanting then wash it off. I would advise you to buy the Bleach London reincarnation mask to repair any damaged hair. 

5. If you want a lighter pink leave it for less time or mix well with conditioner. 

6. Style your hair however the hell you want! 


No comments:

Post a Comment